Saturday, October 30, 2010

Home

So, we're home. It has been amazing, hours of walking, talking, laughing, walking, eating, looking, more walking and so much fun.

Vegas - what can I say, it's fast, bright, tacky, fabulous, crazy, so good that we're night owls, I think we got to do and see just about everything,we're not big on "slots" so that saved us time and money.

New York New York, never stops, just as busy at 1am as 1pm, I absolutely loved it and to be there with my girl who is so passionate about it and so funny and can do so many wonderful accents that have me in fits of laughter, it was great, a time I will always treasure.

I love to chat to strangers so have met some funny, interesting and kooky people, it all adds to the adventure !!!!

Now time to settle down and start saving for the next trip. Wouldn't be dead for quids!!

Love Vicki x

* * *

After nearly 2 days on a plane, we are home! I'm so glad to see my boys. Gus has grown so much (height and maturity) in 3 weeks while I was away.

Jet lag is awful. I went to bed when we got home a couple of days ago and have slept for about 20 hours.... sleep is my friend.

Thank you to my beautiful Mum for suggesting this wonderful trip and buying my the airline ticket for my 40th birthday. Not only were the sights fantastic, but time spent with you Mumma was amazing. You are a true true friend and I am so lucky to have you and to have had this time with you.

Happy to be home. Planning our next trip. My men and I hope to visit the US in 2012/2013, we are starting to plan now.... I have finally caught that bug.

Adele xx

No comments:

Post a Comment