Sunday, September 5, 2010

Amazing things we've booked.

So, according to our little count down clock over there on the left, we've got 33 days until we leave.... how flipping exciting!

We have booked some really cool things so far. Although we have booked awesome accommodation in Vegas, New York and Paris, we hadn't booked Hong Kong. So now we've booked somewhere a little out of the way for us to completely unwind, swim and sleep before we hit reality again.

We've also booked our New York Pass - OMG!!


and a dinner at 58 Tour Restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, a night cruise down the Seine and a show at Moulin Rouge as well as a tour at the Palace of Versailles... even as I type this I can feel my heart starting to beat a little faster and my eyes are welling up. I am so excited!


There is still a fair bit to research, but the main bits and pieces are done.... now we wait.

Del xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am so excited for you Del! And of course for your Mum who I don't know, but still, what a thing to do with your daughter! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete